- General Details
- Packing Info
- How to Affix
- Related Products
Suction spice storage is designed to storage spice like salt ,sugar which use for cooking .
Two plastic jars with cover can hold 450 g salt or sugar , also there is a shelf for putting cook oil,soy bottle .
You can mount this spice storage rack on the kitchen wall with non drilling required system- heavy duty suction cups and Eco silicone glue accessory . Never drilling and screws and storage anywhere .
- No drilling and screws , tools required
- Heavy duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from famous brand for rough wall surface
- plastic spice storage with cover and small spoon
- Stainless steel wire shelf with plastic bottom , anti rust .
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size: 52 x 12 x 14 cm
- H.S. code :39241000
- Rubber suction cup : diameter 73 mm , black color
- Plastic spice storage with cover and spoon
- Plastic ABS motherboard
- Stainless steel wire shelf in electropolish finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup : 2 pieces
- stainless steel shelf : 1 piece
- plastic spice storage jar : 2 piece
- 10 grams silicone glue 1 piece , glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||15x12x52.3 cm||20’GP:||2628 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||53.8×46.5×50 cm||40’GP:||5364 pcs|
|N.W.: 11 kg/ctn||G.W.: 15.5 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||6228 pcs|
The video shows you how to affix suction bathroom accessories with suction and glue, without using a drill or other tools. There is no damage to your wall surface; it can be reused and removed easily. It is water proof and moisture-free.
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue : Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45 degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in home , long lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading ?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on certain weight .
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use . As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using .
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory on a rough position.
B . In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof .